The Q-Tales platform will build on this potential by focusing on the following specific project objectives:
- Objective 1: Build the Q-Tales Collaboration Platform and respective ecosystem, including Gamification Aspects, where European self-publishers, authors, illustrators, voice actors, animators and other related SMEs & professionals will find & submit industry news, communicate, offer & receive services and collaborate.
- Objective 2: Develop the Q-Tales Authoring Tool, featuring an easy-to-use interface with powerful and sophisticated authoring features which will be used to create the Q-Tales e-books and apps, incorporating the Q-Tales Ontology and utilizing gamification techniques.
- Objective 3: Launch the Q-Tales Store where the authored e-books and apps will be offered worldwide.
- Objective 4: Define the Technical and Pedagogical Q-Tales Curation Frameworks, in order to ensure that every single item sold is, technically perfect and better connected with current academic developments in the fields of child / evolutionary psychology while offering a scent of “Europeanness”, whilst incorporating nation- and country-specific literacy cultural and linguistic elements.
- Objective 5: Develop a new breed of in-app analytics services.
- Objective 6: Identify & Connect with established European Children Literature Content Providers and Sources.
- Objective 7: Establish Q-Tales as a Brand Name with European Publishing Industry.
- Objective 8: Introduce the Q-Tales Awards as an annual creativity competition.